Wednesday, August 20, 2008

aloo..

210808

kaifa halukum jami'an?...ana bikheir...alhamdulillah..
slm…


I have already look at my new bag…cute..hm…not much to tell but then…my home no water today..
lucky this morning I manage to bathe and take wuduk..i wonder why computer at home invade by virus..
my fren farhana who is going to seremban with me doesn’t want to come with us to pekeliling back once
I need to go back to kuantan..no water but stomach ache frequently come..

im writing this before looking at blog today so if I didn’t or forget to respond to few things all of you had write..sorry huhu..

haha..sorry if I am too formal…just want to write like that..but then if you say so..
I will write both long hand and short hand..i will try to use the common want and introduce new shand as I write..
maybe those might help my little siblings in writing a lot more shand(shorthand) when they need to..hehe..
guest that’s all from me now…till then tata..

ilalliqaq maassalamah

No comments:

Pesanan sepanjang masa, di mana jua.